- We suggest you to make your reservations well in advance of your travel date. You may call us, your trusted tour operator in Sri Lanka on +94 11 2345700 and ask for your preferred agent or visit us at 46/26, Jetwing House, Nawam Mawatha, Colombo 02, to make your travel arrangements.
- At the time of reservation, you are given a time limit to purchase your ticket. Please note that reservations not ticketed within the time limit specified will be automatically cancelled.
- Make sure you request for your preference of meal, seat, or any other assistance required while travelling with infants, children, elderly, patients, and expectant mothers in order to help us to serve you better.
- We provide special services to physically handicapped, expectant mothers, patients in wheelchairs, stretchers, & unaccompanied minors, etc. Please inform our reservations staff, while making your reservation.
- Obtain a booking reference/record locator/travel booking details from our reservations staff.
- Quoting your booking reference while ticketing, changing/modifying your reservations helps us to locate your booking quickly.
- Please provide your contacts in your city of origin as well as destination city. It will help us to contact you in case needed. A mobile number is preferred for us to contact you through Short Messaging Service as well, or an email address which you utilize frequently.
- With the electronic ticket, all your ticketing information is stored securely in our database. In case you misplace your e-ticket you could always take another printout of your e-ticket unlike the earlier paper ticket.
- With the e-ticket, you have an added advantage of eliminating a visit to our office to collect the ticket. It offers a saving in travel & time involved to pick up the ticket, while you are getting ready to fly.
- You can also buy a ticket for your family or friend for their travel originating from another city.
- In case you wish to modify or exchange an e-ticket, please call the office from where the tickets were purchased.
- While at airport check-in, for your own security, we request you to produce a photo identification issued by government authorities such as passport, resident ID card, NIC, etc.