Dunes, peaks, deserts, seas and oceans topped with the warm hospitality of a multi-cultural generation of people, Morocco unveils its doors wide open to travellers seeking to devour the best of North African culture. From magnificent sites across the ruffled coastlines to mesmerizing waterfalls that cocoon prehistoric caves within, one who graces this land would know it’s got so much more than the titanic desert that surrounds it.
Included in the Tour
Excluded in the above price
- Economy class return airfare with current taxes on Emirates Airways
- Welcome & assistance at Mohamed V airport by our agent Representative
- Hotel accommodation based on Half Board with dinner
- Lunch En-route at local restaurants where specified
- Transportation with an adequate deluxe vehicle according to the number of participants.
- Multilingual tour escort /guide throughout, and local guides in the cities.
- Entrance fees to the monuments indicated in the program.
- Visa Fee and Visa assistance
- Transportation to/from the Bandaranayake International Airport
- Excess baggage charges
- Expenses of any personal nature such as Telephone calls, alcoholic / non alcoholic beverages.
- Any Insurance Surcharge
- Still / Video Camera Fees
- Any other taxes that may be implemented by either the Government of Sri Lanka or by any other Country or the Airline at the time of travel.
- Any other expenses which are not included in the above mentioned services
- This is a group tour based on Minimum 20 passengers (as given in the group slab) traveling together.
- Jetwing holds the right to cancel any departure if it fails to achieve the required group size. This will be intimated to you 30 days prior to departure.
- After the final confirmation of the tour is intimated to you Jetwing holds the right to cancel the tour in the event of any natural disaster, or similar circumstances or circumstances beyond its control.
- Rates are as per current tariffs and are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are calculated as per current rates of Exchange and will be subject to change in case of any increase.
- This is only a quotation and subject to change without prior notice.
- No firm reservation with the airline or hotel booking has been made.
- Airline quotation is based on the lowest available and subject to change / be charged for any differences
- Additional terms and conditions will apply and has to be agreed upon at the time of payment for the tour.
50% of the tour price at the time of booking.
Balance payable in full 45 days prior to departure.
GROUP CANCELLATION POLICY
More than 60 days before departure - LKR 10,000 (Minimum) per person.
23 to 17 Days before departure - 30% of the tour cost per person
16 to 10 Days before departure - 50% of the tour cost per Person.
10 days before departure NON REFUNDABLE – 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Passport must be valid for minimum six months.
- Application should be submitted at least 45 days prior to date of travel.
- Letter from present employer indicating your occupation / designation, duration of service and salary / Income.
- Your latest Bank Statement for the past 3 months. (Cooperate or Personal)
- In case the applicant produces a bank statement of the company. Company Registration certificate showing ownership of the company (English Translation) by the applicant should be produced.
- Tax Returns for the past 3 years
- Photocopy of ID Card
- Photocopy of Passport (first four pages & pages of Endorsed Visas of other countries)
- Two (02) Recent Coloured Photographs with white background (35mm x 45mm).
- (Two photographs of each child will also be required if accompanied)
- Proof of Yellow Fever Vaccination
- Confirmed return air ticket (attached with passport copy).
- Applicants for Transit visa should also posses the visa of the Country of final destination. In cases where an entry visa for the destination country is not required; the application must be supported by an air-ticket to the country of destination.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco reserves the right to process application according to its rules and regulations, and issue / refuse visa accordingly. The Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco can request for further documents from the applicant if needed.
The Embassy has the right to reject any application without providing any reasons for same. Documents, once submitted, will not be returned back to the applicant, except for the originals. In conformity with Article 4, Act No. 02/03 dated 11-11-2003 relating to the stay of foreigners in Morocco and illicit immigration, the Airport competent Authorities CAN DENY access to the national territory of Morocco, despite a valid Moroccan Visa stamped on the passport, for whatsoever reason they deem appropriate.