Included in the Tour
|Twin sharing/ DBL per person
|Triple sharing per person
|Child 2 - 11 years
|Infant 0 - 2 years
Excluded in the above price
- Return Air ticket on Economy class
- Accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels
- Daily continental breakfast
- Lunch and dinner at restaurants and hotels (local menu dinner and Indian menu lunches)
- 55 seater A/C Coach
- English speaking guide for tours on programme
- Entrance fees to certain specified attractions as specified in the programme
- Visa Assistance
- Schengen Visa fee (approximately 14000)
- Mandatory Travel insurance (LKR 5000 onwards
- Tips (EUR 8 per person per day)
- Personal expenses – laundry, telephone, etc
- Porterage at hotels
- Beverages with meals
- Transportation to/from the Bandaranayke International Airport
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
An advance payment of LKR 160,000 per person is required at the time of registration in order to confirm this booking (this is for the payment for hotels and airlines to secure the booking)
- Cheque (addressed to JETWING TRAVELS (PVT) LTD
- Credit cards (a surcharge of 1.8% applies for master and visa cards and 2.8 % for AMEX cards)
- Online credit card payments ( 3% surcharge)
- The above quote is based on a Group Fare, therefore you will be required to travel IN/OUT together as a Group
- Deviations are not permitted as per airline policies on discounted group fares. We do not recommend deviations, strictly due to visas being obtained based on group travel information
In the event you cancel your tour, following voluntary amounts will be applicable:
120 - 90 Days prior to departure - No charge
90 - 60 Days prior to departure - LKR 10,000
60 - 45 Days prior to departure - Rs. 100,000
45 - 30 Days prior to departure - Rs. 150,000
30 Days prior to departure - Non-refundable
GENERAL INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Most rooms and washrooms in European hotels are small
- Breakfast would be continental buffet type offering a variety of breads, jams, milk, cereals, eggs, etc.
- European meal type (three course)
- Tea/ coffee making facilities are not available in the rooms
- The cost is based on group traveling without a tour manager
- There are specific driving regulations in Europe as stated below:
- Touring coaches are at the disposal of the group every day indicated for the services stipulated in the itinerary but the use of these is limited to a 13 hour period per day
- The driver may only drive for a maximum of 9 hours within the total 13 hours at disposal and after a 4.0 hours drive, must have a break of 45 minutes
- Driving durations may vary based on weather conditions, traffic and road conditions
- In most cities coach Parking is allocated in specific locations. Hence passengers will have to walk from the bus parking area to tour starting points and restaurants.
- This tour is not suitable for wheel chair passengers or anyone with difficulty in walking.
- This is a group tour based on Minimum 25 passengers traveling together. Until final confirmation of the departure given “15 day before departure”, Jetwing holds the right to cancel any departure if the number doesn’t reach the Minimum Group Strength.
- Until final confirmation given 15 days before departure, Jetwing holds the right to cancel any departure due to any unpreventable circumstances
- After the final confirmation given, if there will be a cancellation due natural disasters, or similar circumstances that are beyond our control, Jetwing holds the right to cancel any departure.
- In case of such cancellation, the advance payment made by you will be fully refunded, given that you have obtained your visa for this tour.
- In case of visa rejection a sum of LKR 20,000 p.p. will be deducted from the advance
- The price quoted above will be subject to availability
- Rates are as per current tariffs and can be subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates are calculated as per current rates of Exchange and will be subject to change in case of any increase.